Monday, April 30, 2007

London and VeeTea

On my way to India this August, I'm stopping off in London for 3 days for-- what else?!-- the tea. My friend Natalia and I planned it all out yesterday. Low tea (which, contrary to popular belief is more elegant than high tea, and is often mistakenly referred to as high tea in the U.S.) in two prestigious tearooms (yet to be disclosed). Cream tea (tea with scones, cream, and jam) and learning at the Bramah Tea and Coffee Museum. Tea shopping at several of the major markets. Three art/design museums. And a pub. After all that, it's a good thing we can sleep on the plane to Kolkata!



Other than that, I've been working on VeeTea pretty much constantly. My webdesigner, Pat, and I have big project in the works. In fact, it will be the biggest of its kind in the online tea world when it's done. I'm not telling what it is, though! You'll just have to wait and see. :)

No comments: