Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Links

You may have noticed that I've added some new links to my Blogger page. Here's a quick intro to each one.

Gongfu Girl is a tea blog that does reviews and more. Very informative and well-written.

Makaibari Estate is a rarity--a blog by a tea producer. It is by Rajah Banerjee, the owner of the last family-owned tea estate in Darjeeling (and the first biodynamic tea estate in the world).

Steph's Cup of Tea is a blog by a tea-lover that covers many aspects of tea and tea culture in the US. Charming and very well-written.

T Ching is a new tea publication that focuses on health, tea trends, and more. It has a wide range of contributors, so there's a little something for everyone.

Tea Drone is a tea review blog by my cousin and a few of his friends.* They're off to a great start, and I look forward to reading more from them.

Tea Guy Speaks is a varied tea blog with a lot of interesting information. Posts have become less frequent since Tea Guy was tapped to write for the Twinings blog, which is also on my list and a good source of info despite the obvious corporate involvement.

Tea on Tap is, according to its heading, "Reviews and notes on tea and teaware from an everyday tea lover." I think that sums it up pretty well!

The Leaf is a new free online tea publication. Though it only has one issue out at present, it's off to a fantastic start and has the tea world talking.

Vee Tea is a site about tea or something. I don't really know anything about it. I've never read it, actually. :)

wikiCHA is a cool new project by tea enthusiasts, business owners, and bloggers. It's just getting started, but I think it has a lot of potential. Those of you who are more knowledgable about tea may consider contributing to it.


*Tea runs in my family. The newest proof is my cousin's tea blog, but my aunt has been called "The Tea Lady" in her neighborhood for years and my mother owns and runs Urbana Citispa & Teabar. It was my father who first introduced me to hot tea, which I loved immediately.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thank you for the mention! Your blog is becoming one of my faves!