Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

For the 4th, I thought I'd focus on a summer classic--iced tea. First, check out the winners of the World Tea Expo's iced tea competition (below). Then, read (or reread!) my article on iced tea. Have a happy holiday and enjoy your tea!

The World Tea Expo's "Ready To Drink" Winners and Runners Up

Unflavored: Ito En's Darjeeling, Adagio's Anteadote Black Tea/Papa's Simplici-tea Unsweetened Green Tea
Flavored: Ito En's Jasmine White, ZredT ZT Peach Red Tea
Sweetened: Papa's Simplic-tea Green Tea, Ito En's Matcha Latte (Tried it yesterday--it's one of the best ready-to-drink teas I've ever tried!!!)
Packaging: Adagio's Anteadote Black Tea, Adagio's Anteadote Green Tea
Overall: Ito En's Jasmine White (no runner up, you may remember that I tried this sometime back and really enjoyed it (about 3/4 of the way down the entry))

Enjoy your tea!!!

No comments: