Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tea in LA

For me, tea and travel go hand in hand. I love checking out the unique tea culture in each place I visit. This July, I'm heading out to LA. To prepare, I'm looking for tea recommendations from my fellow tea lovers. So far, I have:

The Tea Garden & Tea Emporium
Leaforever in Pasadena
Bamboo Tea House in Pasadena
Palace of Tea in Beverly Hills
Tranquil Tea Lounge in Fullerton
SipTea

(Thank you for your suggestions, fellow Twitterers!!!) Do you have any suggestions to add? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

LaoChaGui said...

If you really want to try seriously good tea in LA, you will go to Tea Habitat. Their tea will blow you away.

http://teahabitat.com

Tea Habitat
21B Peninsula Center
Palos Verdes CA 90274
Ph: 310-921-5282
email: tea@teahabitat.com

Hours:
Tue to Sat: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday: Closed

Griffin said...

You might want to check out Le Palais Gourmet ( @LePalaisGourmet) while you're out in Beverly Hills checking out the Palace of Tea. Let me know how everything is and enjoy your trip!