Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Shout Out

I want to give a thank you to all my readers. It's great getting email from you about what you're learning and about the information you have to share with me. Though I won't be able to respond as frequently while I'm traveling, I'll catch up when I get back. In the meantime, here's a shout out to my top five countries and states (in terms of visits and time on the site):

Total Visits:
Countries:
1. US
2. Finland
3. UK
4. Canada
5. Sweden (though New Zealand could easily overtake Sweden if it wanted)


States:
1. New York
2. California
3. North Carolina
4. Texas (Austin represent!)
5. Massachusetts (though Jersey is close behind)

Average Time on the Site:
Countries:
1. Israel
2. Bhutan
3. Trinidad/Tobago
4. Singapore
5. Thailand (though New Zealand is close behind)

States:
1. Utah
2. Kentucky
3. Missouri
4. Oregon
5. A tie! Massachusetts and New Jersey


So, thank you, readers. If you want to see your country or state represented next time I check out my Google Analytics, send a link to your local friends! (Or, if you want to promote the goodness that is Vee Tea, send it to all of your friends.) In the meantime, enjoy your tea. :)

No comments: