Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo Day!

I've been accumulating a lot of tea photos lately, so I think I'll start posting a few each week. Some warrant their own posts (a series of photos on how to make chagra sachets, for example), but some are basic enough to share posts with other semi-related photos. Here are a few for now, mostly from local tearooms. Enjoy!


Amai's matcha cupcake, which, I'm sure, helped them win Best New Tearoom in Time Out NYC's Eat Out Awards. (You may remember I posted a quick tearoom review of their tea house last Friday.)





A glimpse of T Salon, which I also reviewed recently.







Two of Sanctuary T's famed tea cocktails.







Sanctuary T's cheese plate. (Oh, how I am a sucker for a good cheese plate!)







Houjicha, freshly roasted by TAFU's tea master at the Coffee and Tea Festival. Yum!

No comments: